Wednesday, December 16, 2020

What A heart touching words @jzyno wrote to his Facebook page. "White Man πŸ˜„ I remember those days when we used to sleep in the streets of New Kru Town, opposite the police station...I also missed those days when you used to tell me “You and I have equal teeth...So therefore we must do equal share with the food. You made me to get used to Yorker-Gari 🀣🀣 You also helped to make me playful and foolish with all those funny stories and jokes 🀦‍♂️ Big bruv, Thanks for always being around and imma keep making y’all proud"

What A heart touching words @jzyno wrote to his Facebook page. "White Man πŸ˜„ I remember those days when we used to sleep in the streets of New Kru Town, opposite the police station...I also missed those days when you used to tell me “You and I have equal teeth...So therefore we must do equal share with the food. You made me to get used to Yorker-Gari 🀣🀣 You also helped to make me playful and foolish with all those funny stories and jokes 🀦‍♂️ Big bruv, Thanks for always being around and imma keep making y’all proud"
http://dlvr.it/Rnn37j

No comments:

Post a Comment